Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Morning people. Couple of things...

Sorry I haven't written lately, had an episode with the flu over the weekend... not pretty. I had decided that "my guy" is a keeper. I had to wake him up around 3:00 a.m. Saturday morning to "help me" in the bathroom..(do I need to say more?) He got up and didn't say a word.. Boy, am I lucky.. It reminded me of the time in 8th grade when I went to the "Orange Bowl" in the Mall - (Anyone remember that place) and ordered a big slice of cheese pizza with extra cheese. That night I was in the bathroom wishing I hadn't ordered the pizza with "extra cheese." Let's just say I will not eat cheese pizza to this day.. It is funny how those thing stick with you.


My latest problem is figuring out how to add pictures to this blog... are there any helpers out there that can give me a quick lesson?

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Amy

No comments: