Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi Everyone~

Happy Friday and Happy Blogging ...

My first post, how exciting. I have read so many neat blogs that I thought I would give it a try myself. Here's to hoping that I have done this correctly. This will be a great spot for me to randomly chronicle my thoughts, feelings and ideas.. If you want to take a peak into this crazy world, then come on in.....

What don't you love about Friday's? Especially in October. Football, bonfires, sweaters, caramel apples, pumpkins, hot chocolate and falling leaves.. This is my favorite season of the year. That sounds all great and wonderful, but the real reason I love fall is because I can put the swimsuit away and I won't have to see it again for another 6 months. Every year I swear that this will be the last summer that I wear this ugly dress of a swimsuit... I also say I will be in a really cute Ralph Lauren Tankini next year that doesn't have a skirt to cover my lovely thighs... that never happens. Spring rolls around and the swim skirt thingy( always tastefully in black) comes back out... oh well.. maybe next year will be different... In the meantime.. lets enjoy covering those bodies up... I know I will..
Amy

No comments: